Like Jon I don't get an error message when I follow that link of yours, but am presented with the YouTube page '2012 Event Horizon: Prophecies and Science of a Golden Age, by David Wilcock'. But since I can elicit that message by Option-double clicking your link, I suspect you may have done something similar.

Anyway, the idea is to just to follow your link to that YouTube page and start the main feature clip there. Then open the Activity window and find the largest entry there. That turns out to be the one that ends with 'id=f7300c7580bcd2c1' representing a video weighing in at 192MB. You can select that entry and copy it, but simply Option-double clicking it will start the download. And as I suggested above, stopping the YouTube video in the main window next will optimize your use of your download bandwidth.

As Jon suggested, you can also use RealPlayer and configure it to download videos; see Jon’s 2nd post in the thread Best way to "screenshot" or save online videos? for some pointers. It should work as easily as using the Activity window, and I would suggest you try both and pick the one you like best.

Last edited by alternaut; 05/11/10 04:56 PM. Reason: added some RealPlayer details

alternaut moderator