I bought my Patriot Xporter 8Gb flash drive from Tiger Direct based on favorable reports I found through PriceGrabber, and
  1. I found out after the fact that I could have gotten the same drive from Newegg for the same price but -0- shipping, a 25% saving. (TD charged me $7, which seemed excessive, but I'm a lousy shopper.)
  2. I don't know if it had anything to do with TD, but I got my rebate relatively quickly.
  3. I'm not really clear in my recollection, but I remember being unhappy about TD's delivery process...notification, maybe time, too.
The flash drive, though, is a winner...no problems with it.

That's the best I can do at the moment, Jon, but if I have any flashbacks I'll let you know.

Good luck with your new printer.

Edit: According to Shopzilla, CircuitCity matches TD's price, but you might also take a look at PCConnection Express, which is even cheaper after a $200 rebate and free shipping. (I've no experience with them!) (Never mind, too!)

I've had luck with both PriceGrabber and Shopzilla, so it'll probably be worth your while to go through the offerings presented at both websites.

Last edited by artie505; 05/09/10 01:07 AM.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire