The truth is, I am really very upset right now. I bought a Powerbook Pro from where I used to work today, negotiated a very good price and they assured me that it had 10.5 the website said 10.5 and I started it up in the store to check for any dead pixels or a loose hinge and was very careful but the store was busy and I waited until I got to my cousin's to register it because you can't read the "About This Mac" until you do so and it had 10.6! (I didn't think of looking at the disks in the box, dumb me.) The store policy was NO returns on Apple and it took a scene to get my credit card refunded. I was so embarrassed. I just can't get excited about ANYTHING I buy because there is always a problem. I am NOT being a dinosaur by wanting the printers I have. Apple is very good at pretending to be environmentally conscience until it comes to selling new stuff. They obsolete whenever they can. I need to print what I read (I have trouble reading off the screen) and go through 500 sheets of paper a month. I recycle them. I have used one toner cartridge in two years. My printers hardly ever jam and I can swap them out while I clean a jammed one. Now 2 laserwriters and 3 toner cartridges go into the dump. All because they can't include AppleTalk. It's arrogant. It stinks. I am shopping all over and I tried IP printing on my Titanium but it doesn't work. I don't have room to ventilate my Ti to run it as a print server and I need the money in selling it and the 4/600 doesn't have a serial port to use a separate print server. I just want to buy something new and be happy. Is that too much to ask of Apple? They are so greedy. There is no reason for this whatsoever. Now I have to buy a junky printer with very little toner in the cartridge. I really, really, really hate this. I was so excited and it has just become another problem for me.

Mid 2010 MacBook Pro 13"
2.4GHz, 750GB SATA HD, 8 GB RAM, OS 10.7.5
1 HDX1500 2TB Ext.HD, 2 HDX1500 1TB Ext.HD
HP Laserjet 6MP printing postscript via 10/100 Intel print server
Netgear WN2500RP Range Extender (Ira rocks!)
Linksys WRT1900AC Wireless Router
Brother MFC-9340CDW Color Laser
iPad Air