Originally Posted By: artie505
[quote=artie505]
The exam, prepared by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, comprises 4 parts, totaling 14 hours over two days, taken after an applicant has completed 150 semester hours (in general and in most states) of university education.

I can't begin to guess how you'll trump that, but play your cards! smile

Piece of cake! The architectural licensing exam I took lasted over a 4 day period, was comprised of at least 7 sections (maybe 8) for a total of 24 hours, 12 of which were on the final day. In those days, you had to bring your own drafting board and equipment. The grading, especially on the site design and 12-hour two-story building exam, was very subjective. A small percentage of geniuses passed everything on the first try. I don't know how the exam is administered now, but in those days, it was the most difficult and onerous professional exam on the planet, bar none! I suspect that it still is.

There was no educational requirement in those days. You could use school for some of the "years of experience" needed to sit for the torture, but if you'd worked for a licensed architect for 5 years, that was enough. I doubt that many without a degree ever passed.