Quote:
So -- unless something supports Flash -- it can't be revolutionary?

That's hardly my point. I would be saying these exact same things if the iPad did not support Javascript, CSS, or other widely-used web technologies.

You cannot claim a product delivers a significantly better browsing experience than does a smartphone when that product fails to implement the same widely-used technologies as does a smartphone.

Jobs said the iPad delivers a significantly better web browsing experience than does the iPhone. It was among the first points he made in the product launch.

Simple question. How? "A bigger screen," ain't gonna deliver on that promise. And that's really the only difference I see. Am I missing something obvious?

Quote:
Technological facts are one thing, and "principles" are another. I really haven't judged anyone's principles... i merely stated another fact. [pirates hate DRM.] Draw whatever conclusion you desire.

It was pretty clear, at least to me, from your tone and context that you are now dismissing arguments against DRM as being a tempest in a teacup, and of concern only to those interested in engaging in intellectual property theft.