Quote:
So much for "point" #1.

Ummm ... hardly. You are basically saying, "The point that you assert that the iPad is technically limited is made moot by the fact that the iPad is technically limited."

If Apple wants to not enable Flash on the iPad, fine. Just don't bill it as a revolutionary, indeed "magical," product that enables a web experience far superior to a smartphone.

Because that's exactly how Jobs described it. And it's simply not true. The reasons that it is not true have no bearing on the lack of veracity.

Quote:
That's a popular opinion among pirates.

So it's fine when Jobs calls for an end to DRM on audio files on the iTunes store, but anyone that then says that the same logic and ethics should be applied to other media is somehow a "pirate?"

I suggest you look at the Defective By Design website. It discusses the problems with DRM, and is most certainly not run by "pirates."

When I earlier complained about the DRM facets of Apple's business and products, your response was, While i agree that 100% of what you said is indeed factual ...

I'm a little confused that you would agree with my principles (although you say most people don't care) but then relegate them to the domain of pirates.