OK, so I watched the first minute of the YouTube keynote.

"These devices are going to have to be far better at certain key tasks. Better than a laptop. Better than a smartphone."

And the first thing Jobs mentions is web browsing.

And it will do this better by not offering Flash? That's the same as an iPhone, which Hal says is OK with everybody. But that's not how Steve pitched it. He said it would be better. That's the whole point. It's better than an iPhone. It's a whole new product category.

And it's clearly not.

Check out this response. That pretty much sums up how a lot of people feel.

Think about this. If a week ago I had told you that Microsoft was introducing a tablet computer that they were saying was a transformational device, even "magical" (Steve's own word), but that the device could not multitask and had no support for Flash content, what would you have said? Never mind how you feel about Windows, what would you have said about these technological limitations?

If you won't say the same thing about Apple, I personally would question your ability to think critically. And many would label you a fanboy. I don't mean to be harsh, but it seems pretty obvious from the reviews, polls, and response that a LOT of people consider this device technolgically handicapped, and not at all the transformational device in a whole new product category that Jobs said it was.

I know a lot of FTM users love Apple. But don't love them blindly. Think different!