Originally Posted By: ...JER
I set 3 up at the same time. All three showed up in the pop up window, and there was a scroll bar on the right edge.

I obtained the same result. Perhaps the problem is my inattentiveness, and I'm not identifying the true shortcoming. I've set up another test for tomorrow: 2 Events at different times.

In such cases, I think what should happen is for iCal to generate seperate alert windows at the designated times, or at least add the second event to the open alert window. I suspect that the source of my frustration is that it does neither. Rather, the first alert window remains unchanged, and the second Event is never shown. If that happens, the next test is to set up the same scenario, but close the first alert window before the second one is due to appear.

I have another reminder app called Dave's Remember?. (the ? is part of the name) When an alert window pops up, the title bar also indicates that this is 1 of 5, for example. The additional alerts, accessed by clicking an arrow, may be on the same day, or over the next few days. I like that. iCal should do that too!