Originally Posted By: Phos...
I guess there isn't anyone who can or cares to follow along?

FWIW I read your post and even drafted a reply, but never clicked the submit button because I realized I really had nothing positive to contribute. I consider myself something of a power user and your proposal struck me as an overkill solution for what to me is a non-problem. So I did not feel I could make a material contribution to your concept.

I know you are excited by your idea and are eager to get confirmation of the validity of the concept and input from others who like the idea as well. Certainly I would feel that way if I were in your position. But it strikes me the lack of response from other contributors on these forums may be actual information about your proposal if you can hear it. It might be an indicator of the potential market for your concept. It might indicate the need for a better description or clearer concept. Or any one of a number of other reasons.

I hope you don't take my comment as a putdown of you or your idea, it is not intended to be one. You simply have not convinced me of the need.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein