Maybe it's more a case of folks not understanding what you're looking for in the way of a reply.

One hundred ninety words into your post, you ask the question What is AccessPad Pro®™? Three hundred seventy-nine words later, you answer "The AccessPad Pro®™ is a computer peripheral..."

This might qualify as case of "burying the lede." Though the rule never to do so arose originally as a principle of good journalism, it certainly applies to adverstising as well—if your audience still doesn't know what product they're being sold a couple hundred words into your ad, they're unlikely to wade through a couple hundred more to find out.

This is the right place to have posted; isn't it possible that the concept just wasn't of enough interest to anyone who read it to generate a response?

FWIW, I followed along just fine, but I don't think most computer users are looking for more key combo permutations; we already have hundreds. That's why there's such enthusiasm for touchscreens and touchpads: they allow for more direct interaction between the user and the objects on the screen, eliminating the "abstraction layer" of keyboard shortcuts altogether. Just my two cents' worth.

dkmarsh—member, FineTunedMac Co-op Board of Directors