My bad = mea culpa. I don't have wireless anything and so had to pick up a 12-foot USB cable.
The E120n has standard Ethernet 10/100 card (which I don't use).
All the drivers (except for OS 9) came with it on CD; so I went to the website (which is quite complete) and downloaded the one for my vintage iMac DV SE.
From a 2006 review of the E120n (which persuaded me to finally buy one - and in 2006 it was going for $170):
"E120n is perfect for a small home office. The networkable, monochrome printer is rated at 10,000 copies per month. The E120n easily fills the bill for a busy student or someone who runs a small business from home. It is fast -- 20 pages per minute of A4 letter size monochrome pages at 600 x 600 dpi. Something I really liked is the first-page-out time. That's how long it takes the printer to spit the first copy of a document out after you hit print. The E120n is able to fire that first copy out in about 8 seconds or so. The input paper tray is capable of holding 150 sheets."

Now what do you think?

(Don't get me wrong. My first choice in laser printers was a Brother - until I saw the Lexmark.)