MAYBE THE BEST FEATURE

In theory, it isn't that much, but Stage Manager may be one of the biggest productivity features yet. Open two, three, four, or even more applications, click on Stage Manager and the application with current focus appears front and center on the screen and the others are lined up in nice neat little windows on the left side of the screen. Click on any one of those windows and that window takes the focus and pops up front and center. Simple, elegant, and works like a dream. Even better, if you have multiple monitors, it works on bother monitors and even across monitors.

I just had A bill paying session, and it cut the time to scan a bill, store it in the database, record the transaction in Quicken, copy the bill into quicken, and cut a check or pay it online dramatically. Each step flowed smoothly from one app to the other in a contiguous stream. As far as I am concerned, Stage Manager has just become a full time feature of my computer work flow. The next question is if and how this will work when I throw the iPad Pro into the picture. But more time for that tomorrow.

"All you've got to do is own up to your ignorance
honestly, and you'll find people who are eager to
fill your head with information"
--Walt Disney