USB connections. USB cable is hardwired into speaker. I did try different ports. No dice. Model # N550.

Originally Posted by joemikeb
PMFJI...

First some general questions:
  1. How do these speakers connect to your computer; via the standard 3.5mm audio port, USB, Bluetooth, or how?
  2. If it is a wired connection, have you tried a different connecting cable
  3. If it is a wired connection, have you tried a different port on the computer?

Then an observation: Statements like
Originally Posted by plantsower
At first I couldn't get it to show up on the list of speakers, now it shows up but no sound
and
Originally Posted by plantsower
At first I couldn't get it to show up on the list of speakers, now it shows up but no sound
sound (no pun intended smile ) suspiciously like software rather than a hardware issue. Logitech has a propensity for marching to their own drummer and using proprietary drivers and even proprietary wireless connections for their devices (which is why I quit using Logitech years ago). I know this is the case with several Logitech speaker models and it appears most have required updates to run on macOS 12 (Monterey), if we had model numbers for your speakers I could do a search for specific information and/or more current drivers.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8