Originally Posted By: grelber
I'm sailing on the Hudson around Newburgh and thought I might test-fire one of my missiles.
I'm just outside of Kingston but you'll have to find my coordinates on your own. If the weather on the Hudson is anything like the weather here in Hurley, you are not lacking for wind.

I'm intrigued by the "research" that has gone into this forum. I wouldn't mind doing further research about breast size but not only does my wife look askance at this, but my age is a factor. Here's an illustration:

A 70-year-old man walks into a party with a drop dead gorgeous 25-year-old blond on his arm. A friend of his takes him aside and says, "Nice girlfriend." He replies, "She's not my girlfriend, she's my wife." The following exchange ensues:

"How did you get her to marry you?"
"I lied about my age."
"You told her that you were 50?"
"No, I told her that I was 90."

I find this very depressing. When I was 18, I was too young for 25-year-old girls. At 64, I'm still too young. frown

Jon

macOS 11.7.10, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365