smile

Originally Posted by joemikeb
Originally Posted by plantsower
I ran diagnostics last night. It only took 1.5 minutes to work. I actually had a progress bar this time. It tested with the "no issues" code ADP000. I then clicked on "get started"
so that Apple could see what's happening. I think that's what it was for, because I was given the choice to be on the internet or not. That's when I got the blank page again with the url I was talking about yesterday.
I forgot to take a pic, but it wouldn't have shown the whole url anyway. Now I know it probably isn't an internal hardware problem. I've read where the diagnostics can take anywhere from a couple of minutes to hours.

Luckily, mine was a couple of minutes. I think I will try this on my older MacBook.

Back to the drawing board. I don't have a lot of faith in Apple Care as they hardly ever were able to help me. I get a lot more help here than anywhere else. Sometimes I think I know more than they do depending on
who I talk to. wink

From my experience training Tech Support "Engineers", the situation was best described by Sir Winston Churchill as, "…two peoples separated by a common language". Both you and the Genius know what you are
describing, but you have different images/actions attached to those words. The difference on FTM is having time to cogitate on what the other is saying — and meaning. Even I get tongue tied describing my issue to someone
at the Genius Desk.
smirk

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8