[*]I am not clear on whether you have checked to see if the camera works in either PhotoBooth or FaceTime when you are logged in on the test account? If they do NOT work in the test account the tccutil commands are unlikely to fix anything as they only change the settings for the logon account.

Yes, I checked them before I got here. Camera didn't work there either.

[*]PhotoBooth: On the menu Bar go to Camera and see what appears in the drop down menu. Exactly what options appear in that menu? Which items are checked (✓)? There was no menu bar just a window as such: Photo Booth
[/list]

If you still want to proceed, use the instructions for the NUCLEAR OPTION at the bottom of this article but be aware you will have to reauthorize any other applications that use either the camera or microphone and it may not "fix" the issue with PhotoBooth or FaceTime. [/quote] I ran tccutil reset Camera but nothing happened. In fact, I quit FaceTime before I did that and then turned it back on but no camera available. I'm beginning to think there is zero fix for this. In the past when I used Photo Booth it didn't ask for a library, it just showed my face because the camera was working.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8