Like Artie, I haven't used DiskWarrior in years, quit renewing Drive Genius a few years ago and finally bit the bullet a month or so ago and chose not to upgrade TechTool Pro because although TechToolPro is IMHO the overall the best and most complete system maintenance and repair facility on the market...
  • TTP's one remaining unique and most valuable feature, full disclosure of S.M.A.R.T. values for HDs and NVME for SSDs, is available in Micromat's Drive Scope for less money than the TTP upgrade price (and hopefully will soon be M1 and MacOS 12 certified — although it does work on M1 Macs and Monterey).
  • Disk Utility has been improved and does a good job of volume repair on either macOS Extended or APFS formatted drives
  • Volume and File optimization is unnecessary on SSDs and in fact TTP and DG no longer optimize SSDs.
  • I recognized that although I had an up to day version of TTP the only time I had used it was to try it out after I Installed the last update.

As I said, "Disk Utiity has been improved…" so why not simply run Disk Utility > First Aid. It will work, it is free, and it can repair 99+% of any errors in the volume struture. What it won't do is optimize (ie defragment) the hard drive or HD portion of the Fusion drive.

"All you've got to do is own up to your ignorance
honestly, and you'll find people who are eager to
fill your head with information"
--Walt Disney