Originally Posted by kevs
DK Marsh, it's holding up so think you have solved the nasty banner issue, thanks! (hopefully)...

2 more, 2 final nuisances, can you solve?:

https://postimg.cc/zV8d5gq9

The green one on right still comes up quite a bit, it's iphone saying redundantly, do you want to call with iphone?, total nuisance.

And one left if iphone asking to choose between several choices. another total nuisance.. one on left has not bothered with for awhile but it will come back with force....

What are the circumstances under which the right-hand "call with iPhone" comes up? It should come up if there is a phone number in the text that you have selected or tapped on or… .

The left-hand one, select a speaker source, is familiar and equally annoying to me. When you have more than one audio source, and your screen shot shows there are 3, although all of them may not be realistic for talking; the iPhone asks which do you want to use. To us the iPhone may be the obvious one, but the iOS may not see it that way. I don't think you can change this, but I'll let DKM tell us which setting to change. grin

On a Mac since 1984.
Currently: 24" M1 iMac, M2 Pro Mac mini with 27" BenQ monitor, M2 Macbook Air, MacOS 14.x; iPhones, iPods (yes, still) and iPads.