Hi Artie: When I went to look at the imgur pic, I didn't see the same page as it shows there with a list of a lot of blue links. I couldn't see the url very well and when I tried to enlarge it, the screen went gray. I rechecked on the link you gave me and copied the url from the Ingur pic,(using a magnifying glass) and only came up with this page which is for 11.0. Imgur Link to MacUpdate which is the same as your second link in your post. I hope that all makes sense but I couldn't get to the page you show in Imgur. I think I saw that page yesterday, but it was only 77mb so I skipped it and went for the larger one which ended up for big Sur. I will try to find that page again and click on that top link like you did and see what happens.

Originally Posted by artie505
Originally Posted by plantsower
I downloaded the STP for Catalina on MacJUpdate and when it was done it said I needed Mac OS 11.0 (Big Sur) to open it.
I just d/l'ed STP via this link at Download Safari Technology Preview for Mac | MacUpdate, and while I didn't complete the installation, I got to the last step with no problems in Catalina 10.15.7. (The d/l'ed .dmg is 84.7 MB.)

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8