Apparently the coffee had not kicked in when I hit Post. Even I don't know what I said so here is the corrected version...

Originally Posted by joemikeb
Originally Posted by kevs
Joe I use dictation ALL THE TIME, never Siri. Dictation just me talking into the iphone. Then clean it up, but not bad. Is dictation Siri in a way?

I speak Italian and Spanish, no time/ energy for Texan, especially the later being more complicated, but not on level of Asia language. Maybe when retired can really get it down.. I heard Austin is nice...

Siri and Dictation use the same voice recognition API sends so sure the two are related in that way, but functionally they have different purposes.

Austin id is nice, if it weren’t for all the $%$#$% politicians. The city mantra is Keep Austin weird which is an indication of the fact the student population to the University of Texas at Austin accounts for a major portion of the entire city population.

One the other hand I live in Fort Worth where the west begins[/] and our mantra is [i]cowboys and culture with the stockyards on the North side and three world class art museums and the Fat Stock Show in the city center not far from one of the top zoos in the country and Texas Christian University (telling the denizens of each apart can be a challenge 😜)

Y’all come now y’ hear! Love to have you,

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein