Joe I just got off the phone with Audible, and guy says this is a known issue, (going off) and you need to delete the app and reinstall it.

I heard of that solution for other iphone apps but not yet intuitive to do that.. I usually wait the the app developer to suggest it.

For Google Maps they have no customer service, maybe I should do that too? No harm..

As for privacy, I'm not as jack up as you are, though I great appreciate all your tips on privacy.. (especially with real bank accounts, hacking issue with my own websites etc.. etc) . But in regards to browser and Google prodcuts,I still use Chrome and the rest, (maybe Tor once in blue moon), and I know that have a dossier on me, etc, and I let it go... and hope for the best.

For Amazon, been shopping there for 20 years or so. Super good service and convenience, great return policies. Prices are not as cheap as used to be and the guy who owns it has a bit too much money; but still a decent company.. PIty they own audible. I just tried Audible for 2 months and great, but going to give it a rest. I only need it if I want to hear a great book I've already read, and the local library does not have the CD version to loan out. I find free podcast have about as much good content..