I would want to save that too. (I have banjo lessons like that, but psoriatic arthritis makes them rather academic.) A few suggestions for you to consider:
  • convert the video into the latest and highest quality format you can find. I would suggest Apple's HEIF it is new enough that it is likely to still be around in 10 years, it yields excellent quality results, and the files are amazingly compact.
  • I would store it in more than one location as a hedge against disaster.
  • No HD, SSD/NVME, CD, DVD, thumb drive, etc. is likely to last 10 years but by using a variety of different media you can spread the risk. If it were me I would probably put it on two or three of the best, highest quality thumb drive I could find, prefeerabely one with both USB A and C ports. something like this or this
  • Putting at least one copy in an on-line storage account such as iCloud. (Wether you like it or not, it is safe, reliable, and tightly tied to all Apple devices and likely to stay that way.)
  • play and restore the copies every couple of years and be prepared to change formats if it seems wise.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein