I looked at the clock option yesterday but only noticed the clock on the menu bar which I didn't care for, and neglected to see the drop down box. frown . Thanks. I just took care of all that. For some reason my B/T icon decided not to show up again today. After I did the clock thing, it showed back up. It seems to be touchy. Those icons I took out of the menu yesterday were also in my dock so they didn't need to be there as far as I was concerned. I didn't put them there anyway. I'm fine with the battery percentage. I like it there. It's a reminder when I forget to plug in my Mac after I've moved it to another room for awhile.

Originally Posted by artie505
Originally Posted by plantsower
I really don't need the Date displayed as I can see it on the calendar icon but I can't see how to change it. When I looked at Date & Time I couldn't see a choice to take out the date or the PM.
In System Prefs > Date & Time > Clock I see this, which shows the settings you want.

Originally Posted by plantsower
I'm just used to the battery icon being there and I use it to change the schedule from time to time. I also didn't see a way to make it smaller by clicking on the icon.
If you click on the icon you'll see this dropdown. You can either get rid of the icon entirely or uncheck "Show Percentage" if the info isn't important to you.

Getting rid of date, AM/PM may enable you to restore the two icons you've removed. If you get rid of battery percentage too, you'll definitely be able to do it.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8