I think that could use some perspective...

Apple, quite obviously and equally reasonably, subjects "bug" reports to its own form of triage, with, in all likelihood, issues concerning betas getting first treatment, issues concerning released OSs and submitted through Feedback Assistant getting second treatment, and all other issues, i.e. those submitted through macOS Feedback, getting whatever remains of their attention span.

You're dealing with a beta, so personalized responses to your specific issues are pretty much necessary, and although issues submitted through Feedback Assistant don't necessarily, if ever, elicit personalized responses, their status can always be determined by logging in to FA.

Issues submitted through macOS Feedback, those that Rita and I (at the least) have complained about, on the other hand, most definitely do NOT get any sort of similar treatment. Indeed, I've got multiple issue that go back years, that I know I'm not alone in having reported, and that are annoyances to many users, not just me, that I've given up hope on.

That's where Apple's much vaunted tech support fails badly.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire