1. What do Lennox Lewis, George Chuvalo, Adonis Stevenson, Trevor Berbick, Donovan Ruddock and Donny Lalonde have in common?

2. More boxers die in road accidents than die in the ring. Okay, I suppose you could say that about any occupation. Well, maybe not a demolitions expert.

The Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury fight is about to become the richest purse in British boxing history. An Olympic boxing hero and a gypsy street fighter. £200,000,000.00. It's gladiatorial combat with rules. I can't afford to watch it, but I'll be curious to see who wins. My (mind bet) money's on Fury, because I don't think Joshua's jaw will hold up, but I would be thrilled to be wrong. Joshua is such a nice kid.

Now, I don't much care for cage fighting or kick boxing. Wrestling would be better if you didn't know who was going to win when they stepped in the ring. I did like The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke and Marisa Tomei.

Anyway, I would never try to convince anyone to like or understand boxing. You do or you don't. You grow up with it or you don't.

Also, I do not get upset by sex or nudity. In fact, I quite like both.

Having said that, I had to reach for the remote every time that ex-president came on the telly.

iMac (19,1, 3.1 GHz i5, 12.7.4, 40 Gb RAM); MacBook Air (1.8 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, 10.14.6, 256 Gb SSD) Vodafone router and Devolo Wi-Fi Extender, Canon TS8351 printer/scanner.