Please excuse me if this is not the right forum, but it seemed to be the best. Also, this post is for folks in the US. I have a Canon MX890 Printer, have had it for a number of years, and it works quite well. As expected, it does run out of printer ink. It has 5 tanks, and I usually buy the "entire" package containing all 5 tanks from Costco. But recently I needed to replace one of the tanks, and I had one. It was my last one of that color (Black), but I still have quite a few of the other tanks. Well, after some searching, I found this excellent site:

https://www.bluedogink.com/?utm_source=mail_from_03/12/2021&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=akent35@comcast.net&utm_campaign=TODAY%27S%20DEALS%20INSIDE%20%3E%20Don%27t%20Miss%20These!%20#2

Besides the prices for individual tanks being cheaper than Staples, Office Depot, Amazon, etc., as one can see by looking at the bottom of that link, they have warehouses in many US cities. I am close to the one in Seattle, and when I ordered a two pack of a black cartridge, and a colored one, shipping & Handling was only $4.95 (I could have added more with no change in that), and not sure why, but I was not charged sales tax! Also, I ordered them last Friday afternoon, and they arrived on Monday.

Last edited by MartyByrde; 03/13/21 06:24 PM.