Before I make some remarks about this, need to state some things very clearly.

First of all, even though I am of Italian/German descent, I have just about a direct connection with Asians. I spent almost 3 1/2 years in South Korea (more than 3 working there as a meteorologist as an Air Force Officer). My wife is originally from South Korea, and we have been married for over 48 years. I have also visited Japan and China (and also a number of places in Europe).

Secondly, I am around a lot of Asians, especially up here in the Pacific Northwest.

Third, I also get "sick" of all the abusive incidents that have occurred (and keep occurring) with Black folks. It just makes me sick. One of most ironic historical things I find is that back in the 1960's, Federal legislation was enacted to guarantee and protect the rights of Black Americans. How can that be, when the US is supposed to be a melting pot for all ethnicities? Yet, no American (including myself) is a "pure", authentic American, and Black people born hear of course need to guaranteed the same rights and protections as any American.

OK, now back to this current situation. It seems like everyday, I am reading about the unacceptable abuse of Asians/Asian-Americans, especially older ones. Most of it seems to be happening in New York City and California, but I suspect there is more. (Have not read about any such incidents in other countries, but again, would not be surprised if it is going on elsewhere). It just makes me sick to my stomach, and when it involves a male doing the abuse, I for one would like to see such an individual "hung by their b*lls" (excuse the crudity). This video shows some of what I am talking about:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...4151cec2e86dcc3800c9d93&action=click

(BTW, KOMO-TV is here in the area I live in, and I have watched reports before from Suzanne Phan). The one that really gets to me is this one:

https://news.yahoo.com/man-shoved-elderly-asian-woman-231932573.html

As one can see, that SOB is clearly shown shoving that woman to the ground, yet they let him go! Again, just makes me sick!

OK, for now, am done. I welcome any comments, discussions, etc.