Originally Posted by Ira L
As much as I would like to see Trump as the only president to ever pull a trifecta/hat trick [1.) win Electoral College, lose popular vote; 2.) impeached twice; 3.) convicted], I would much rather see him in civil and criminal courts for the rest of his life....
Personally, as opposed to seeing Trump tied up in court for the rest of his life, I'd prefer to see him tied up in wet sheets, but be that as it may, I've yet to run across a single instance of somebody questioning whether he can actually get a fair trial.

He is so much a polarizing figure that I wouldn't be willing to bet that a fair and impartial jury could be found anywhere in the US or, for that matter, in the entire world.

Oh, well, at least we're back to business as close to usual as it will ever again be...for the next two years anyhow.

I'm already beginning to agonize over the mid-terms and wonder whether McConnell will actually go toe to toe with Trump.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire