Thanks Joe,

1- Kind of lost. Again, all music is uploaded, from my computer to the iphone, to the iphone should not be getting involved. But there might be data charges? Or not sure. Now today, I'm not seeing what I saw on screen before, now just sterile list which I like, but sometimes during day working out outside, I'll see info about new music, so just thinking maybe Itune/music is going online, have no idea.

Does animated cover art or using their library cost data?

I don't sync when I upload my music to the phone.

I don't think the Apine app is a good idea but who know.. would seem to complicate things. May be better for me to make annoying habit of just quitting Music every time I use it in the car with other apps, like Podcast or CD etc. For some reason, if Music is on pause, and even if I want hear podcast, Music unpauses and songs start playing over podcast.

As for playlist always not sticking, well sometimes stay paused and stick for days between workouts, but 1/2 time just gone/vanished.

Honestly, I find Music, be really hard app to deal with interface, and often have to quit out and relaunch just to know what going on.