In my area of New York State, the Moderna vaccine is the one that is being used. About two weeks ago, adults 75 and older were added to the eligible list and I made an appointment for myself (my wife, at 74, was just under the the list). My appointment was cancelled the day before the scheduled dosage due to lack of doses. I, and others who had signed up, were put on a priority list for appointments when more vaccine became available. Yesterday, that happened and I now have an appointment for this week. I hope that this one succeeds!

In the meantime, New Yorkers over 65 are now eligible. My wife would be unable to use my appointment because it is restricted to those who had had their previous appointments cancelled. She will go for immunization as soon as it becomes possible. One big question is the availability of the second shot.

Jon

macOS 11.7.10, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365