So I upgraded to Big Sur 11.1, and here, in no particular order...
  1. My biggest fear was that my NoSleep extension would stop working, but it's still functional, as is a second extension. (Does running with Gatekeeper disabled have anything to do with it?)
  2. I was totally and unhappily unable to delete items from my boot image. In a Big Sur clone, I was able to access the image, but everything I tried returned a "No Write" error or failed otherwise, while in a Catalina clone, the boot image can't even be mounted. (I've got zero idea why Apple has locked down the apps folder. Why can't I delete aps that I"ll never use?)
  3. I dont know what Apple was thinking when they set screen parameters, but this unintuitive setting works for me, although I don't love the "hard" lines.
  4. Customize Toolbar > Flexible Space doesn't work as expected in Mail and Terminal, although it works just fine in Safari.
  5. My Close Notifications (with hotkey) Automator workflow service returns a "Stack overflow" error. (It uses AppleScript, but I've found an alternative that uses javascript...fingers crossed.)
  6. Safari 14.02 bug in Big Sur
  7. Big Sur Mail bug?

More: I just learned that the Spotlight menulet can now (but since when) be removed from your menu bar with a simple command-drag to desktop. smile

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire