I guess Trump's sister never taught him anything about the judiciary.

They're given lifetime appointments specifically to prevent their integrity from being compromised by politics.

And the Justices' integrity has been demonstrated multiple times, not just in this instance, but by Rehnquist's and RBG's refusals to retire to ensure who would pick their successors, as well as by the fact that Lindsay Graham's plea to the older conservative Justices to retire to allow Trump to pick their successors fell on totally deaf ears.

I got a big laugh from Trump's calling out Bryant's loyalty, because I"d have bet the farm that she'd be true to the Constitution.

And the flip side of the integrity coin is that the Justices' likely indignation over Trump's arrogance as respects them won't affect any future decisions as respects him.

I'm not sure if Trump can't see the wisdom of separation of powers or just can't accept it because it infringes on his perception of his own power.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire