Originally Posted by joemikeb
Given that in many districts there have been more mail-in votes cast than total votes in the 2016 election and early voting is in record numbers, how many votes are left to be cast today? As much as I hate to give Trump for anything, his presidency has brought out voters in record setting numbers all over the country and that is good! Now I just hope the vote goes the way I would like for it to go. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞I'm out of fingers to cross and that is making it very difficult to type.
I think Arizona has become the fourth state to have more early voters than total voters in the last election.

In my part of Brooklyn, the line was an hour long before 6. It took me 45 minutes to get in and out, and I was impressed by the size of the staff. Some good forethought obviously went into the planning.

I wonder what people who get 2 hours to vote are going to do, although COVID has turned into something of a blessing in that respect, because so many people aren't in offices distant from their polling places...quite aside from the obvious impetus it's given Biden.

There's no way I can imagine that the early voting doesn't include a large Democratic presence, which bodes well.

You've got toes, haven't you? grin

Fingers crossed that the predicted early red wave at the polls will not live up to expectations in terms of percentage.

Last edited by artie505; 11/03/20 06:38 PM. Reason: More

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire