Originally Posted by joemikeb
Here is my take. When you click on the Privacy Report For This Site you are seeing the privacy report for that particular moment in time. When you click on the info icon you will see
  1. It is the report for the last 30 days
  2. Who tracked that web site in the last 30 days
  3. The really scary part, the percentage of websites visited in the last 30 days that attempted to track you

If you click on Show More you will find an explanation of why a tracker may appear to be associated with a particular site such as FineTunedMac but is unknown to the site developer or host.

The wording in the Privacy Report For This Site could be clearer.
1. It's the report for the last 30 days ONLY if you haven't quit Safari for 30 days; it resets each time you quit Safari.
3. The only site I"ve ever noticed NOT tracking me is FTM.
The wording in the "Privacy Report For This Site" could most assuredly be clearer than the mud it resembles at the moment, and I"m not even sure ithat it explains my FTM tracker, because...

I've noticed that the owner of the yahoo.com tracker is Verizon Media, and Verizon just happens to be my ISP, although it doesn't track me on all sites, nor can I figure out any rhyme or reason to the ones it does track me on.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire