Yesterday my Mac started working really wonky. In fact, both of them did. It wouldn't load YouTube up at first. Finally, it did but not all the pics would load up. When I finally loaded up a video it kept buffering. I tried using my alternate log in, using it in Safe Mode, used Disk Utility, used Malwarebytes in case I had malware, restarted the router and modem, and restarted my mac. Nothing worked. I couldn't even get the Ookla speed test to work. I did a network diagnostic test (clicked on option + wi-fi icon) and it said it was fine. It wasn't.

Today I had the same problems so I did another Network diagnostic test. It showed errors that I wanted to send to you via Imgur but Imgur said my .png screen shots were not allowed! What? I screen shot Imgur itself and it accepted it. Not sure why it wouldn't take my screen shots of my network testing but anyway, there were a series of things I was supposed to try and then call AppleCare if nothing got better. One of the things to try was changing the DNS numbers. I did that first even though I thought that couldn't be it. It worked. I put 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 back in and now everything works just fine and dandy. One of the error messages said that my network wound't accept my DNS numbers. It used to. Any ideas?

Also, I still can't get the Ookla speed test to work. I don't know what that's all about because I've never had trouble with that, but this is the first time I've used it since d/ling Catalina. I'm done rambling.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8