Quartz Composition iTunes Visualizers

Back in this post i linked to a couple of quartz-composition-type of iTunes visualizers.

Tonight i ran a search and just discovered >>>this article<<< dated July 2 (day two of my vacation, thereby i totally missed it). There are even two visualizers which only get mentioned in the comments, most notably "Morphyre" -- which comes in 3 flavors: free, per$onal, and profe$$ional.

From the article itself, most interesting (to me anyway) was Cubism, and also amazing are several over at >>wowlab<< -- Dragon being the strangest (almost life-like), Circle (uses too much clock for its simple display, but clever anyway), and Figure.

I only wish iTunes would let us randomize a subset of all installed visualizers... instead of us having to play around with menus to change the scenery. Also, I have yet to find any QC visualizer which make sufficient use of album cover artwork, other than the iVisualize/BeComposed combination (1st link in this post, to the MFI archives).

Once again, it feels good to be *free* of G-Force [and its yearly "subscription" fee].