I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Lincoln Project!!!

Their ads are totally spot-on, never pull punches, and are well-targeted. (I read that they raised $16 million in the first quarter, which bodes well for their future.)

I hope Biden runs his campaign in a similar "attack, attack, attack" manner.

And I particularly love that George Conway is one of its founders/movers while his super-facelifted (Hmmm... I wonder who paid for it?) wife is the ONLY continuously serving relic of Trump's 2016 campaign (I've always suspected that she was intimately involved in the "covfefe" episode.) and their 16 year old daughter openly trolls both of them. In fact, after allowing the media to interview her once, her parents are now objecting to any more media contact on the grounds that she's underage and, therefore, still under their control, although I wonder if they can actually enforce the ban.

(Sidenote: It's taken me years to find out that if [u] tags precede [color] tags the underline will be colored, but if they follow, it will be black. crazy )

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire