Joe/ Artie

1) TM forget about that this is not TM, I well aware I'm doing that wrong, but mh TM DATABASE is already technically toast as I've been doing it wrong for so long...I've been doing both digging into TM and and doing the proper (slower) way for years. So when this hardrive is done, I'll start doing TM properly.

2) The issue at hand Finder, is not just TM I just discovered. It just came up now in normal finder. I went to make a new folder as I've done millions of times, and message came up finder wants to make a new folder. This is just unbearable. What can I do? And even worse, I cannot even name the folder. I click return to name it and nothing happens. What is this?

3) Thats' the point. That why I included screenshot. This "system" I don't think is a real system. What is it? Why is it on an external hard drive for data only. I'll just leave it be until someone says, yeah delete it. I have no idea why its there. There is no libary, no applications, something about keychain, x509 anchors in that.. and private framedwokd. Have no idea where this came form.
The normal real system with apps and full library is fine on my Mad HD.
Ah do notice, that keychains folder and private frameworks folder are not in the Mac HD system, maybe I should move them there? Have no idea.

Thanks!

Ah figured out part of new complaint, when I made new folder, I got folder from GO, recent folders, and sadly that feature which I've been loving for last year since I discovered, it, does not show a path, so the recent folder it pulled was from TM, not normal hardrive,

Last edited by kevs; 06/15/20 08:14 PM.