Thanks Joe, well that convenience right in there is pretty nice!

JOe, your opinion, this just came up. Don't know if you own a website, but I know you are very big on security.

I have a website for years, and it was hosted by private art companies, but I"ve been hosting it for 5-6 years now with Godaddy for convenience (I have a few domains registered for years with them), and also their decent US phone support. The previous companies I was with went out of business or got mediocre.

WithGodaddy everything is ala carte. I have not bought their add on security, but they sent an email couple days ago, they got hacked, so are giving me a free 1 year of their deluxe security which is normally $240 year and has firewall.

I didn't' even add on their basic security which is just $60 year and included scan and clean up if you get nailed. You can join that anytime if you get hacked.

One of their reps yesterday said he really recommends I renew this after the year is up, for that firewall alone, ,so you don't get nailed in the first place. Isn't that a bit crazy $240 a year for a firewall for the website? I mean the hosting alone is about that price $240 year. (not to mention now I'm paying for SSL which is another new security expense ($190 year) and backups $36 year)