So let's clarify your system just a bit more.....

As I understand things, you have three primary gizmos:

- a modem provided by your ISP to convert the WAN Wide Area Network (internet) into an ethernet wired LAN Local Area Network...

- a new TP-Link 1750 WiFi router that connects to the modem with an ethernet cable to distribute that wired LAN which your modem (otherwise called a gateway) has converted from the WAN....

- and ultimately, your computer to display the information wirelessly over the WiFi LAN that the new TP-Link 1750 router is broadcasting throughout your house.

So with that being the case, you should only need to configure the new router to replace the functions of your aged Belkin WiFi router that is going away.

I think I need one more detail for my understanding, but it's an easy question....how does your internet come into the house? Over the phone line, or through your cable TV cable? .....or some other way? Didn't you mention a microwave link somewhere in a prior post?

While you are reading through my description and confirming or adjusting it, I will go look up a user manual on the internet to see what your next steps with the new router will require.

Freedom is never free....thank a Service member today.