I called my ISP (small company and I talked to the owner). He said nothing has changed on his end. I did find out something interesting, though. Even though I tried Safari and Firefox, I neglected to test Tor. When I did, I had no problems pulling up the reviews. It's just normal like it was before with Safari and Firefox. I am hoping that is some sort of clue!

Regarding the router, I've heard it's better not to incorporate it with the modem and I forget why. Maybe because if it goes bad, you don't know if it's the router or the modem? Anyway, if push comes to shove, I will first update my firmware and if that doesn't make a difference, I will get a new router at least. But I thought it was interesting that I have no review problems on Tor of all things!

Originally Posted By: joemikeb
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ That's three dopeslaps to me. Contact your ISP and see if they can provide a WiFi Router/modem (that is a router and modem in the same case). They would install it so you wouldn't have to worry about setup and IF that does not solve the problem you could...
  1. get them involved in the troubleshooting
  2. Tell them to take it back and you would not be out any money

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8