Yes, I get the white square also, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at in Imgur. Because when I get the stars box like you show, I then click on one of them and it goes into my download folder. Did that happen to you? If so, it's not my computer it's something wacky at Amazon. I also get crazy stuff on Firefox, so I should have realized that updating Safari and Security stuff would make no difference. Even though we turn off our content blockers, I wonder if the security settings from Apple is causing a problem like a blocker does.

I also am finding out that I can't use my content blockers on several sites like you said. They are bound and determined that we have to see it all even though it causes bad feelings from their customers. It makes no sense to me.

Originally Posted By: joemikeb
When I over the ratings on Amazon I get a momentary flash of a small white square which is immediately replaced with this. I have content blockers turned OFF for Amazon pages.

SIDEBAR: I find I am having to turn content blockers off on more and more sites in order to get them to load correctly or in some cases to load at all. The battle between advertisers and privacy advocates is escalating to yet a new level.
😡🤬🤯🔥

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8