Hi Artie:

Thanks for your help. I tried it on the latest Firefox too and it does even weirder things there. In Safari, I look up a general product like dish cloths. I see one I am interested in and when I hover over the review stars, it shows up as a little white square. It's never done this before. So, then I click on the actual product and then click on one of the review options, lets say 5 star. When I click on it, instead of bringing up the 5 star reviews like normal, something goes right to the download window. When I click on the download window, I get this message that Safari can't open the file because no available application can open it. (I took a screen shot but can't remember how to upload it.)

But if none of that happens to you, there is something else going on, but still, it's all three computers,, my old mac which runs on Sierra, this Mac that runs on Sierra and my husband's iMac that runs on High Sierra.

When I try it on the very latest Firefox, and I hover over the stars of a product I like, I again get the little white box. So, I click on the product and get the product page for that dish cloth. I click on the review stars I want and I get a text box saying: You have chosen to open.....It's too long to quote but you get the idea. If I click "ok" a picture of the outline of a dog comes up!!! In Firefox I find it's easier to get to reviews and read them than in Safari, though.

Whew! Hope that helps. And I hope it happens to you. Then I know for sure that it's Sierra. If that happens to you in Mojave, too, I will jump right to Catalina.

Originally Posted By: artie505
Originally Posted By: plantsower
If someone has access to that and can duplicate the problems I am having with Amazon reviews, I will know for sure that I need to upgrade.

I've got backup 10.13.6 and 10.14.6 volumes. If you tell me what your issue with Amazon is I'll take a look.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8