Hi, Rita,

>For whatever reason, when I dragged it to my keyboard folder I only got the gif or jpg or whatever. Nothing opened. So I clicked on it within my email and it opened and put icons on my desktop. I dragged them to my keyboard layout folder.

That wasn't either a gif or jpeg; it was the actual bundle.

And I don't know what"it opened and put icons on my desktop" means, because I didn't send you anything that is either openable or should have yielded "icons."

Try this... Drag the icon from my e-mail to your desktop; only one should icon appear there.

Then drag the icon from your desktop to /System/Library/Keyboard Layouts and authenticate when asked.

Then run "Repair Permissions" from /Apps/Utilities/Disk Utility.

Then restart your iBook and see what happens. (As I said, I've absolutely no idea whether my bundle will work with your Mac...different machine architecture, maybe different version of OS X, too; that part of it is beyond my experience.)

> I meant put the Install Disk into my computer and opened it.

I meant how did you open it?

Double-clicking on an install disc icon should not accomplish what you've described.

PS: I dunno... I just e-mailed the bundle to myself and tried doing what you've described, but I couldn't replicate your experience.

Keep us posted. smile

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire