With the exception of Acrobat Distiller, I am running the entire CS5 Design Standard Suite in Mojave. I had to do a .bak renaming trick to avoid the crash-on-quit problem, but Photoshop, InDesign and Bridge are working fine. Mind, I am only doing simple stuff these days, no fancy layering or typography. I've only launched, opened an old file and quit Illustrator to see that it didn't crash.

Acrobat works okay, but I've been weaning myself off of Adobe products. I use Preview or Finder for pdf duties and all my frequently used InDesign files have been recreated in Pages.

I'm fine with Mail, but my old Mac Pro still has Outlook on it with years of archived mail. Using the Mac Pro via Window Sharing is working quite well, you just have to get used to the smaller window size - 1920 x 1200 pixels looks very small on a 5K screen!

The Mac Pro has very pared down versions of High Sierra and Snow Leopard for apps that just won't cross the divide...

iMac (19,1, 3.1 GHz i5, 12.7.4, 40 Gb RAM); MacBook Air (1.8 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, 10.14.6, 256 Gb SSD) Vodafone router and Devolo Wi-Fi Extender, Canon TS8351 printer/scanner.