Originally Posted By: MacManiac
Mon ami, you misunderstand my request.....help me out with the suggested additions, grammatically corrected, that you are requesting. I obviously don't understand to what you refer, or I would have made my original suggestion with your corrections included to start with.

Oh puh-leeze: Where do you see "should" in the title?!

Originally Posted By: MacManiac
Your opening post in this thread, with the article linked was perfect - your 2nd post, where you espoused additional handguns that would be suitable for the same titular treatment of our elected VP....THAT is where I should have expressed my concerns with the title. Instead, that is where I left this thread for 5 months.....my mistake.

Anyone who has followed the gun control debate (even peripherally) over the past several decades knows that the AR-15 is NOT a handgun but a selective-fire longarm designed by Armalite and meant for military use and not generally available to the civilian population (although semiautomatic versions of same are).

If you go the route that you suggested, such title would properly read:
"The thread formerly known as: Maybe 45 ..."

I really don't appreciate having to punish myself for doing a job with which I heartedly disagree.