Originally Posted By: joemikeb
I have never been comfortable with the title of this thread and in retrospect I realize I have essentially blocked it. Your right to free speech is unquestioned but in the present violence tinged political environment it could be construed as a threat against the President. Whether it crosses the "shouting fire in a crowded theater" line or not I don't know, but it seems uncomfortably close to me.

I'm not sure how a "musing"* qua "wishful thinking" could be construed as a threat or as a "fire".
(* musing: meditation, thinking, contemplation, deliberation, pondering, reflection, rumination, introspection, daydreaming, reverie, dreaming)

If the thread and its title wasn't sufficiently "uncomfortable" at the outset, it's hard to see why/how it's become so.

In fact, joemikeb was a prime mover in shifting the thread into a parallel discussion about Mike Pence almost immediately after it was posted — without a hint of its being uncomfortable or contentious.

But, as I said and hereby repeat, if it's become so offensive to those who control FTM content, then by all means erase it in its entirety, and let's move on.
(And I'm removing myself from any further discussion on this topic.)