I know evangelicals. Most of them don't pretend to be morally superior to everyone else. So that's a straw man.

If anyone considers the current president to be the Anti-Christ, that person has no idea what that word means. Which is a very common problem in today's world and esp. on the internet.

I encourage everyone to think carefully about the words they choose. Impulsivity helps no one. It can be treated with medicine.

Sometime I will address this in another thread: the big mistake of looking for a savior to be president. In America, we don't elect saints or saviors. If you look for a savior, someone will step up and fill that role. That was one mistake the Germans made. They were looking for a savior and they wound up turning their entire country over to a man who had never worked a day in his life. But he said the right words. People who were already half-mesmerized by words. He took it the rest of the way. With words. Don't fall in love with words and ideas. Actions matter most.

Don't romanticize politics. Don't idealize it. If you want romance, try dating. If you want to do good, work for a charity. If you want nice, write a letter to your mother. Politics is a practical business that has very little to do with idealism or morality.