Originally Posted By: Ira L
... the (marginal?) humor of the title with the play on 45 and 45 will most likely be missed by most. As I posted in that thread, even the whiff of a threat against the President of the United States can lead to investigation and/or incarceration. I am not suggesting that anyone in this forum will have problems because of the title, but as Deniro has pointed out, and as we have often criticized #45 of also behaving, we in the United States don't do that.

RE the thread "Maybe 45 needs to end it all with a .45":
Clearly this makes reference to suicide, which (if I am not mistaken) is no longer illegal in any of the 50 states. And given his lack of religiousness, it isn't even a sin - mortal, venial or otherwise. So the perceived threat against him would come from within; one can only hope that it would lead to "investigation and/or incarceration" — it would save a lot of time and expense of impeachment proceedings.
But for him to do the honorable thing [by falling on his sword – just to shift the metaphor a tad] would be to contradict everything he stands for and is proud of. Quelle turlupinade! tongue