Unfortunately the free version of Etrecheck does not have the analytical capability of Etrecheck Pro (paid version) but the most obvious thing I noticed is at the bottom of the report is three crash reports in two days. If you could find one or more of those crash reports in the Console app and post the first 30 or so lines it might be helpful. (Note that is MIGHT be helpful — I make no guarantees.) I run beta software which is notorious for being unstable and that would be a high number of crash reports on my system unless there was some underlying problem.

The next obvious thing I noticed is the very large number of LaunchAgents and LaunchDaemons you have, several of which are failing to launch. That would lead me to believe your system would benefit greatly from a thorough and ruthless housecleaning to be sure all of those are still needed and are current.

Is your Time Machine drive by any chance a Seagate drive? I noticed there are Seagate drivers that are not installing. If it is you Time Machine Drive was it attached and powered on when you ran Etrcheck?

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein